Take a look around the runways, streets and stores and you will see an abundance of tie dye and dip dye. Once the sole domain of hippies and dead heads across the world, tie dye has suddenly become mainstream. Whether it’s an all over tie dye, a placed pattern or a multi color dip dye, this technique can be seen on apparel, accessories and even home goods like pillows and throws. It’s a trend that has truly saturated all levels of the market –from Emilio Pucci to Forever 21 it’s out there, feels right and will be sticking around for awhile. It’s a great way to add extra color and detail to a style without using a traditional print. It can be dark and moody or bright and fun. Wear a pattern and color combo that suits your personality or sums up your current mood for the day!
About NYC Alliance
NYC Alliance is a dynamic company with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are a dedicated team of visionaries who love style, value and simplicity. We invest in people’s strengths, cultivate personal growth and create team environments. We are a global company united by our shared values and vision.
- Prints Charming Posted on: Mar 31st, 2016
- THAT 70's SHOW Posted on: Mar 10th, 2016
- Say Hello to the New Generation of Stripes Posted on: Feb 23rd, 2016
- Fit to Be Tied Posted on: Feb 16th, 2016
- Turning Rags Into Riches Posted on: Jan 19th, 2016
- OH SNAP! Posted on: Dec 24th, 2015
- Fashion Posted on: Dec 16th, 2015
- Fit to be tied… Posted on: Dec 2nd, 2015
- "Fleek" or Weak... How Is Your Performance Wear? Posted on: Nov 25th, 2015
- Going to Great Lengths Posted on: Nov 11th, 2015