NYC Alliance CareersWork here with the best in the industry.
NYC Alliance is looking for an energetic and vibrant Receptionist to represent the company by greeting visitors and managing inbound calls on a daily basis.
Responsibilities: The Receptionist will make the best impression and represent NYC Alliance to all clients and guests. Daily responsibilities include:
- Answer phones and routing calls
- Restock the break room
- Communicate with Office Manager regarding supplies needed, such as milk, coffee, pens and other miscellaneous office supplies
- Admit and greet guests
- Keep show rooms neat and tidy especially during market week
- Clear away leftovers and wipe tables after meetings
- Keep table magazines/catalogues neat and timely
- Accept and distribute packages for the office
- Assist with sample pickups and drop-offs
- Take employee attendance and report a list of tardy employees to the Office Manager
- On occasion the Receptionist will be ask to sew labels into garments
- Review and sort samples
- Research travel arrangement and prices
- Arrange and book car service for employees
- Other tasks as assigned
Qualifications: The Receptionist is often the first person employees, clients and guests see and she or he must be friendly and professional. Other qualifications include:
- Min 1 year(s) experience
- Detail oriented
- Competency in MS Office.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed
- Must have phone etiquette and professional appearance and attitude
- Apparel experienced preferred
NYC Alliance Corporate HQ
525 7th Avenue, Suite 701 New York, NY 10018
NYC ALLIANCE E-Newsletter Sign Up
Stay up to date with all that’s going on at NYC ALLIANCE by subscribing to our e-newsletter.