NYC Alliance CareersWork here with the best in the industry.
The Production Coordinator will act as the liaison between all departments in the company to execute an order after it has been placed.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Process samples daily with the Technical Designers for review
- Process labdips/knitdown/strikeoffs daily with our designers for review
- Follow up with sending samples/labdips/knitdown/strikeoffs to customers for approval
- Track status of production through T&A reports
- Advise factory on carton packing instructions
- Advise factory of trim details and placement requirements of customer
- Proofread customer’s purchase orders for discrepancies
- Communicate with customer’s compliance department, EDI department and order department to troubleshoot any errors
- Track shipments to ensure the orders have left factory in accordance to the delivery schedule
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Fashion/Apparel production and/or product development
- Strong working knowledge of retailer’s requirements
- Private Label experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid organizational & communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Overseas travel experience and/or ability to communicate in Mandarin a plus!
NYC Alliance Corporate HQ
525 7th Avenue, Suite 701 New York, NY 10018
NYC ALLIANCE E-Newsletter Sign Up
Stay up to date with all thats going on at NYC ALLIANCE by subscribing to our e-newsletter.