A large trend across all categories for fashion whether it is sweaters, cut & sew, or woven is the indigo dye effect. Think of all the cool indigo washes and treatments that can be done on sweaters and tees. The possibilities are endless!! This look can be seen from the top high-end designers such as Chloe all the way to mid level lines like Free People and Zara. Indigo/“denim” look is also very popular at music festivals. I myself will be rocking an indigo washed tee with my worn vintage overalls to Governor’s Ball. There’s always something so personal about denim and denim looking clothing. It takes us back to an amazing weekend in the summer or a street party on your block. As the warm weather soon approaches my advice to all is to ride with the waves of indigo and embrace the good times.
About NYC Alliance
NYC Alliance is a dynamic company with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are a dedicated team of visionaries who love style, value and simplicity. We invest in people’s strengths, cultivate personal growth and create team environments. We are a global company united by our shared values and vision.
- Prints Charming Posted on: Mar 31st, 2016
- THAT 70's SHOW Posted on: Mar 10th, 2016
- Say Hello to the New Generation of Stripes Posted on: Feb 23rd, 2016
- Fit to Be Tied Posted on: Feb 16th, 2016
- Turning Rags Into Riches Posted on: Jan 19th, 2016
- OH SNAP! Posted on: Dec 24th, 2015
- Fashion Posted on: Dec 16th, 2015
- Fit to be tied… Posted on: Dec 2nd, 2015
- "Fleek" or Weak... How Is Your Performance Wear? Posted on: Nov 25th, 2015
- Going to Great Lengths Posted on: Nov 11th, 2015